Produkty s jodidem draselným
SSKI - "saturated solution of potassium iodide"
- U.S.P. generic formulation contains: 1000 mg of KI per mL.
- This represents 333 mg KI and about 250 mg iodide I I
- Typical adult dose of 5 drops, assumed to be mL
- Viscous liquid
- Assumed to contain 15 drops/milliliter, not 20 drops/milliliter as is often assumed for water
- Thus, each drop of SSKI is assumed to contain about 50 mg iodine as iodide, I -
- Two (2) drops of SSKI solution is equivalent to one 130 mg KI tablet (100 mg iodide)
Sol.kalii iodati 2,5%
Tatranská bronch. mixtura
- Aminophyllini 2,0
- Ephedrini hydrochlor. 0,3
- Kalii iodati 10,0
- Dukaryl 5,0
- Aq. destill ad 300,0
- D.S. 3x1 lžička
KI registrované v USA r. 2016
- Only KI products that are FDA-approved may be marketed legally in the United States
- October 2016, these KI products are FDA-approved and are available without a prescription:
- iOSAT tablets, 130mg, from Anbex, Inc.
- ThyroSafe tablets, 65mg, from Recipharm AB
- ThyroShield oral solution, 65mg/mL, from Arco Pharmaceuticals, LLC
- Potassium Iodide Oral Solution USP, 65mg/mL, from Mission Pharmacal Company